Thursday, November 27, 2008

20 faith of success

20 faith of success

1, I am the best, I will succeed!
2, I was the root cause of all
3, I think I am, I
4, success is the result of attitude
5, in the past does not mean that in the future
6, who, as a result of a great dream
7, is not impossible, for the time being but had not found a way
8, there must be a successful method
9, looking for successful ways to find an excuse for failure
10, destiny in their own hands rather than in someone else's mouth
11, God helps those who help themselves
12, the more your efforts, your luck will be better
13, I would like to, I will be able to
14, the decision is determined to succeed
15, Hill, however, I have in the past
16, there is no failure, but did not succeed for the time being
17, admit defeat as long as the failure would not be a foregone conclusion
18, insisted in the end, never give up
19, everybody can succeed
20, to take immediate action