Sunday, November 23, 2008

Do one thing every day

Do one thing every day

A painter, held more than ten times the individual paintings. No matter how many visitors the beginning, always with a smile on the face. On one occasion, I asked him: "Why are you so happy every day?" He gave me say one thing: an hour later, I am very interested in a broad, very strong. Painting, drawing accordion, swimming, playing basketball, we must first have it. This, of course, is impossible. As a result, I am disheartened academic slump.

Know that his father, found a funnel and holding a corn seed. Let me put both hands and then funnel the following, and then pick up the seeds into a hopper inside, the seeds will slide down the funnel of my hands. Father voted a dozen times, my hands, and will have more than 10 seeds. Then, a father of a start full of corn grain hopper on the inside, corn; Jizhe tablets each other, nor even a fall. The father said to me: "you on behalf of the funnel, if you do one thing every day, every day you will have a harvest of the seeds and happy. But when you want everything pushed together So, but even a seed was also less than the harvest. "