Saturday, November 22, 2008

Success depends on the wisdom

Success depends on the wisdom

Seen on television in a beauty contest, the final round only A, B, C, three Miss, they got the same score, is winning or losing is the last known title. A first listen to the Miss title, the answer so that the other two Miss listening to music with headphones. Miss B then let off his headphones to listen to questions, answers, then turn off his headphones to listen to Miss C title, the answer. In fact, their answer is the same problem Road.

The subject is this: "If beauty, wisdom and wealth you have to choose, what would you choose?" A Miss wisdom of the choice on the grounds that: "I want to be a wise one." B Miss has the wisdom to choose, she felt Wisdom closest to the correct answer. Miss C chose wealth, so that the presence of people are surprised. She said: "beauty can only please the people for a time, can not last long. I am talking about wealth not only refers to money, money is a wealth of friends in life is the greatest wealth, good reputation, rich Knowledge and life experience is also a wealth of life. "Her answer won a round of applause. I think, C Miss is not the choice to win the general sense of wealth, but her use their wisdom to the success of the interpretation of the wealth of wide-ranging and profound meaning, in fact, she won in their wisdom.

There was a president of a foreign intelligence is full of wonderful speech: "I am a poor, do not have much money. But I have a wife and several children, they are invaluable to me. If I rely on, I can only rely on --- You is my people, you are my greatest wealth, with you, I will not afraid of anything ... ... "This is full of feelings and wisdom of the great speeches in his political reputation on reputations. No matter who is president or Miss C, they can not be separated from the success of intelligence, success depends on the wisdom.