Thursday, December 11, 2008

success factors-Time management(3)

success factors-The most important task
The most important task
Know what to do and when to do it is very important. However, in addition to your task list progress, and more. To ensure that you are or plan to solve the task is the most useful and most important, it is very critical.

I found every day to identify the most important task I benefited a lot. Each morning I take a moment to recall the next day's list of things. Depending on the circumstances that day for 3 months to determine the most important task. So even if I do not have to complete any of the other things, from the three tasks I can still easily in the face of my day.

In fact, for such an important thing, even if I have to spend one day to complete one of them, frankly I am still very good because I use my time. When I use the same system of private treatment and job-related tasks, most of the time is work-related, but can also bring their own plan in the first place. You can still do anything you want to do.

Each morning, I will be working before a decision on that day the most valuable tasks at the beginning of something else before I will let their focus on the three tasks. Usually, I do 10 o'clock in the morning to 11 o'clock on the day it has completed the most important task. For me this is a great encouragement. I felt that day has been successful, but in this day of the period. As a result, I have a lot of time to do other things, of course, will be in accordance with priorities to deal with.

To determine the most important task of the good I used to a lot of benefit from this Health. It helps me in the day-to-day affairs to determine the true value of things in my resolve to ensure that the most valuable. In any case, I know I will need to achieve the goal, so long as they can continue to adhere to. This is the time I get on investing the maximum return.

To choose what is the most important tasks of the decision process is very simple, but the scope of this process is not limited to a specific day. When you determine that the day-to-day tasks more easily, it would be necessary to exercise the ability to own more.

In addition to the decision of the day what is important, you can move forward and back a few days (weeks) to see how they are like you and the whole plan combines the strategy. This can help you decide what's important to the increasingly high priority. At the same time, if a particular task takes more than an hour of time to deal with, or more than a day, it should also appear on the second day of the important things on the list.

Basically, if the task is urgent and important, you should always work to its completion. But is not no room for conversion, for example, you have to honor a person, so do not have to feel confused. Here to talk about fixed in a particular task, referred to in the most efficient time when you can focus on this work. If there is someone to honor, the task on this point later in the day time, and then proceed to the next important thing.

This method is very practical. To identify important areas of the mission can continue to give you a sense of achievement, the importance of this point I can not over-emphasized. You just have to complete your task is to complete the relationship between you and others.