Monday, December 29, 2008

sample job interview questions and answers

sample job interview questions and answers
Question 1:
Why do you want to leave the job?

A. I think that other associates of the former Reds boss, so I pushed everywhere.

B. The results of the salary I am disappointed with my full pay is not directly proportional.

C. bosses do not want to authorize, subject to all the work, crippling of the work, it is difficult to do.

D. poor operating conditions, we panic.

Answer: More than half of the personnel in charge of choice C, followed by D. The C answers to choose, you can display on a candidate's ambition, ability and hope have been given more responsibilities. Select D, is due to leave for personal reasons can not change the objective external factors, those who could not be interviewed on the personal ability or performance, there are too many doubts.

Question 2:
What do you think we have to know how many companies?

A. Your company last year, as long as eight months, the highest share of the throne of King.

B. you were 3 years in a row XX magazine as "the most job-seekers wishing to enter the business" first.

C. not very clear, you can do to introduce.

D. intention to change your strategy to improve the OEM manufacturers with foreign co-operation is part of the brand through distributors overseas.

Answer: D majority. The reason is simple, they want to apply for the job on the work of genuine understanding, not just come here especially.


Question 3:
Are you looking for a job, the most important factor why?

A. company's vision and product competitiveness.

B. employees of the company's emphasis on career planning and management of human nature.

C. whether the nature of the work will allow me to play to our strengths, and continue to grow.

D. and reasonable treatment in charge of the management style.

Answer: C mostly because the company can perform well under way, can contribute to, rather than simply attracted, and benefit from.

Question 4:
Why should we have to take you?

A. I am confident because I have excellent than others.

B. I have a very strong ambition, and want to grow your company.

C. You can from my past performance presented by the objective data, I see clearly the best approach to their work.

D. I have been working in this industry for eight years a wealth of connections is my biggest asset.

Answer: This question is answered ideal C. How do you let the other side's good to see you? Eloquence alone, it is very difficult to convince the other side, from the content of the resume on or before the contents of the reply, if an objective figure, the specific results of the work to help, Is the best answer.

Question 5:
Please talk about your personal characteristics, the largest.

A. I have an excellent popularity for three consecutive years as a blessing Committee.

B. I have a high degree of perseverance, things do not have a satisfactory outcome, never give up.

C. I am very punctual, work, I have never been late.

D. I am easy-going personality, is recognized by all nice guys (Miss).

Answer: This question is answered ideal B. A, C, D Although the candidates have to show character on the merits, but the only answer B, and the best combination of performance and be able to combine the advantages of character, who is more interested in face-to-face answer.